Sunday, April 3, 2011

{ Sunday Confessions - April 3, 2011 }


Sunday Confessions is a weekly book meme hosted by Marcie at To Read or Not To Read, as a way to get to know a bit about her fellow book bloggers. This weeks question:


Which do you prefer, a physical book or an e-reader?


Right now? Definitely a physical book. Only because? I don't own an e-reader...yet! I have been interested in getting into ebooks for awhile now. And recently I have been approached to do a few ebook reviews, but I have had to turn them down due to my lack of an e-reader or laptop. I never thought I would ever like an e-reader, but I am very anxious to get my hands on one. I still like the feel of a book and I will still buy the books that I fall in LOVE with and have to have in my collection, but an e-reader is something in my very near future.


What about you? I would love to hear your thoughts and if you do own an e-reader...what kind? Be sure to drop by Marcie's blog and say hi too.

No comments:

Post a Comment