Monday, April 11, 2011

{ It's Monday. What are you reading? - April 11, 2011 }


It's Monday. What are you reading is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Book Journey. Participants share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and what they plan to read next.


Read last week:


Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting

Memento Nora by Angie Smibert


Currently reading:


Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann


What's next?



Griffin Rising by Darby Karchut -The first book to be read on my new Sony Ereader...I am so excited!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you love The Forest of Hands and Teeth! The 3rd book is my favorite but I love all three. :)

    Also, I'm kinda wishing I would've went back and read all three Mortal Instruments before CoFA. I can't remember some stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read desires of the dead.

    I have just finished reading The forest of hands and teeth and I loved it! I am currently reading the second one, which i rushed out to purchase after finishing the first.

    Happy reading.

    I love the blog, I am a new follower! :)

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really interested in Cryer's Cross - I hope you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Sony reader - that is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete