Sunday, March 6, 2011

{ Sunday Confessions - March 6, 2011 }


I thought since I have started up this new book blog, why not jump in and play along with some of the weekly memes around the book blogging world. So today I thought I would join in with Sunday Confessions started by Marcie over at To Read or Not to Read. Today's question:

What do you do when you're not reading?

I guess besides spending time with my family it would have to be Paper Crafting. I have been making cards now for...what? Maybe 7 yrs? I have another blog for all my creations if you ever want to take a peak. You can find it HERE. I also do a little crocheting when the mood strikes and yes. I created a blog for that too. You can find that one HERE. I learned how to crochet when I was around 6 and have been doing it off an on since. I even taught my two girls how to this past summer.

Besides the hobbies, when the weather turns warmer, we like to enjoy a lot of time outdoors. Especially now that we have the dog...our Beagle, Rudy. Once summer arrives you will also find us doing a fair amount of camping.

Okay, now it's your turn. What do you do when you're not reading? If you decide to join in, please let me know by leaving a comment. Also, stop by
Marcie's blog and let her know too!

1 comment:

  1. You are crafty! I tried crocheting but it wasn't for me. My mom and grandma are experts. I just never could get it right. I also enjoy spending time out doors when the weather is nice. Thanks for stopping by and participating in Sunday Confessions. Have a great week :D

    ReplyDelete